Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back washing my truck after a true dual exhaust install using Ractive components. Deep and mellow and NO DRONE at any RPM www.usantonio.com/nissan4x4p2a.htm Just thought I should share the install done by a performance shop. More photos at my web link above

Attachments

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
That does look good! Anyway you can get some sound clips?

Also, are you worried about water getting in there, ie. Rain and such?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
great pictures on your site. Very nice work they did. Did you ever think of running 1 out each side or was that really not an option.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
not sure but i think the gas tank would get in the way on the other side.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Would not water or road debris be a problem with the ends pointed up?

·
Registered
601 Posts
firecracker said:

If I remember the pre-assembly pics right, the tips have drain holes in them to handle the water problem.

When I install mine, I will put them angled down and to the back, but that is just my preference.

·
Registered
40 Posts
would love to hear some sound clips- hint hint

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HavockWK said:
firecracker said:

If I remember the pre-assembly pics right, the tips have drain holes in them to handle the water problem.

When I install mine, I will put them angled down and to the back, but that is just my preference.
Correct. There is a drain hole at the bottom of the "bend". However, I think they are not large enough for my own taste so I will re-drill them and enlarge them.

The option on going with one of the exhaust to the left side crossed my mind but presents some difficulty due to the presence of the gas tank. Besides, I want that F-150 driver hear all that exhaust sound as pass him by LOL LOL!!

I honestly have tried to post some soundclips but still a failure. I will read my "Front Page" book (website publishing) and try to post it on my website and just link it there. I know......I know.....Excuses....excuses....

This system is just a "tad" deeper and mellower than the stock but opens wide at full throttle. The best part is the complete absence of drone at any given RPM. My drive home from the shop was as exhilarating. I did not lose low end torque ( as per my butt dyno). In fact my tach was so eager to climb up the dial.

I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yeh you can tell those guys really know what they are doing very good looking system man.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Wow! Looks great! That is defenitly a quality install. All mandrel bends and s/s pipe. I bet that wasn't cheap! :D I'm not a fan of the DTM style tips but that's just my taste. :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nice job, man! Looks like this system will keep ya grinnin' for years to come. Thanks for all the pics......now, we just need something to make our PC speakers rattle......hint, hint! Bunch of needy bass turds, aren't we! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts