Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pic request: winch bumper

:camera: I am thinking of getting a winch bumper for the T. I really like the looks of the Kennesaw bumper, but would like to see pics of anyone who has one (any brand). A breif pros and cons (or likes and dislikes) would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here is the Road Armor bumper.
- Pros - IMO best looking bumper out of all that are made for the Titan.
- Cons - EXPENSIVE and has some flex (brackets are not that great - have heard of bumper ripping off truck while winching) so needs to be gusseted by welding shop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Here is the Road Armor bumper.
- Pros - IMO best looking bumper out of all that are made for the Titan.
- Cons - EXPENSIVE and has some flex (brackets are not that great - have heard of bumper ripping off truck while winching) so needs to be gusseted by welding shop.
Looks Good, But How Heavy Is That Beast???

·
Registered
32 Posts
A lot! Around 150 or so for bumper, add another 136 for winch. It really sucks when you forget to get the front end re-aligned and you wear through a set of Toyo's in 6 months. Expensive lesson learned!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like my Buckstop, and I know it will take a deer strike doing 78 mph (tested just South of Omaha), and it is rated for a 16,000 lbs winch. The only problem I see is the powder coating is fadding in the sun. That will happen with any powder coat. You get what you pay for.

-TJ

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like yours the best Wyotitan. I just hate spending that much cash on one. But like you said "you get what you pay for." I also thought of just welding up a front receiver for a multi-mount winch or the Mile Marker winch guard. My main objective is adding a winch to the truck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.