Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I got some pics posted. :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Sweet man I am still wishing I had gotten the Crew Cabl. Looks great.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing, wished I had gotten a crew cab, looks good though! Especially like the support ribbon on the tailgate!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is just how the picture came out. By the time I got the truck washed and ready for its pictures the sun was setting. :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Good choice on CC. It looks like you have LE rims on your Titan

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Make sure you move that magnet around a lot. They can mess up your paint.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
:? I hope this is just my eyes or maybe the angle of the back shot. Your pipe on the left looks like its about a inch futher out to the side than the one on the right. Hope it's just the angle of the pic.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
LDOTITAN said:
Yeah some turd "moved" mine for me.....or more accurately, they stole it!! For the love of Pete.....what's this world coming too! It was a drab camo colored ribbon that blended nice with the Smoke color....argh!

drmstlr66.....nice pics of your truck. I don't think mines ever been that clean!! I can't wait to finally get some nicer wheels on my XE CC, then maybe I'll want to wash it more often. :lol:

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
RockyMtnTitan said:
LDOTITAN said:
Yeah some turd "moved" mine for me.....or more accurately, they stole it!! For the love of Pete.....what's this world coming too! It was a drab camo colored ribbon that blended nice with the Smoke color....argh!
It's amazing what people will do. I had my Bronco's Super Bowl decorative licence plate (along with the bolted on holder) ripped of the front bumper of my old Ranger, my Bronco's tow hitch cover and a Bronco's radio antennae topper from the Titan. Seems like a theme with the Bronco's memorabilia, but aggravating all the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts