Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check these pics out, it took 10 hours to clean up. the offroad park im at is called "The Mounds" in Mt. Morris Michigan about 50 miles north of Detroit. the pic of the dodge is about 10 minutes before I yanked him out, and yes it had a hemi. :roll:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Awesome man. If you get any video doing anything crazy send them to me and I'll post them.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firecracker said:
So Cool!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!!
Blast doesnt even describe the silly grin I had on my face, and it stayed there for a few days, untill it was time to wash it!
The dodge truck was a new 2005 power wagon in the stages of testing from a dodge test driver. his job is to thrash the truck in real offroad situations and report back on what he broke and how it performed so they could fix it before production. Before I yanked him out, I made him promise that he would tell the dodge big wigs that he got stuck and pulled out by a "NISSAN". 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah when I did that the truck was only 2 months old and had 1,800 miles on it, the guy at the gate thought I was nuts for taking the truck into the park

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great pics smoke, and man do those rims look outstanding.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
USMCUglyAngel said:
Great pics smoke, and man do those rims look outstanding.
thanks man. i think i have a better pic of just the rim in my photo album, checkem out :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts