Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time member, but this is my first post. I am really happy with the way my Titan has turned out. The only thing left to do is possibly the Volant and a bull bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A Few More

A couple more pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Great looking truck man. Who did the chrome?
m4ck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M4CK,

The wheels were done by MSP wheels in CA. They do all of the chroming for the companies like OEMrims. Gary, the owner of MSP wheels, has done some direct work for members of titantalk.com (PaulPhilly was the first). It was about 600.00 total to include shipping both ways. The guys at goodyear who mounted them were really impressed with the quality of the chroming. I send my original wheels back Monday and they will be chromed for the next Titan owner.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Nice truck.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I just bought a set of the OE OR wheels from another member at TT. I was thinking about having them chromed after seeing how nice they look from other members pics. It really gives them a high-end look. I may have it done locally, though, to save on shipping. $600 is a lot of mula, but the quality does show. Thanks for the pics!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Looks really good!!! I've got that chrome tail gate piece tooo. I like it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Baja,

I'll be sure to look for you when I am tooling around Tulsa. I figure any one with the chrome tailgate piece is from clubtitan or titantalk LOL!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
mkirt said:
Baja,

I'll be sure to look for you when I am tooling around Tulsa. I figure any one with the chrome tailgate piece is from clubtian or titantalk LOL!
I also have a ClubTitan sticker :thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great look,know where I can get one of those chome tailgate thingies.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Madeye,

The chrome tailgate piece is on ebay, as well as chrome tail light covers. They are about 99.00 dollars on ebay. There was a thread on titantalk where we ordered direct from the guy who makes them for 83.00 delivered.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
madeye said:
Great look,know where I can get one of those chome tailgate thingies.
Call Kenneth...305-321-0954. Tell him you was the Titan Talk deal...83.00 shipped.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:

mkirt said:
M4CK,

The wheels were done by MSP wheels in CA. They do all of the chroming for the companies like OEMrims. Gary, the owner of MSP wheels, has done some direct work for members of titantalk.com (PaulPhilly was the first). It was about 600.00 total to include shipping both ways. The guys at goodyear who mounted them were really impressed with the quality of the chroming. I send my original wheels back Monday and they will be chromed for the next Titan owner.
Bad lookin' ride! Of course, black makes it stand out even more! Gosh I wish I had a black truck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

·
Registered
507 Posts
I got my wheels from Gary also. They were installed in the evening. The next day I cleaned them and found that 3 rims had blemishes in the corners where the spoke curves to meet the rim. Not small nicks or minor imperfections, but up to thumbprint size "coffee stains". Apparently my wheels did not take the chroming process fully and the under layer of copper was showing through. Gary apologized for the problem and said he will replace them and cover the second install fee. It has been a month now and I still have the poorly chromed rims. My emails and phone calls have not been returned. Guess he is busy.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
I keep coming back to this post looking at them rims...I can't beleive how much better it makes them look. I have the 05 SE rims.....I think they would look good too. However I really like my rims....best looking of the stock rims I think.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm going to meet w/ Gary tomorrow morning to swap my LE 6 spoke for chrome. I asked Gary to find me a good clean set. Can't wait. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good Luck rcantu :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts