Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, here's a couple of pictures of my new 20's. I ordered my new fender flares should have them soon. I'm still working on the led's for my tailpipe and have the final design done for my new engine cover. I'm still making grills left and right, I might have to quit my day job to catch up on orders. I have 2 new designs on grills done too, I just have to have laser cut out already and chromed. I will post pics when they're done. I'm going to start on my new sub box for 4 10's sometime, unfortunatly I don't have any time on my hands.
Later all, Dan.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Very nice. They look shiny and sharp.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Nice Dan,
hey I have a question. Are those stock fog lights. They look blue almost. Tell us about them.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
cybertigervn said:
Looks tight! Where did you get them and how much did you drop for them? Tell me about the grill 2! :lol:
You won't believe it but he custom makes those Grilles
I have one on my Titan.
all grill and no hamburger anymore.

M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Oh I believe you can find one once in a while for sale on Ebay from him
search Nissan Titan Grill
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Hi Dunder~~Are those Helo Maxx Wheels?? Looks good!!

What cha gonna do w/ your flares? Leave em black or paint to match?

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
20's

Hello all, the rims are Ultra hot schott's and tires are cooper ht plus. Everything ran me a little over 1600. I'm still making grills, in fact I just got done powder coating one in between postings. I'm going to try and post a picture of the new grill designs, tell me what you think. I'm going to paint the flares the same color as the truck. I'm just about out of grills again, I made over 20 sets 2 weeks ago and they are selling like hot cakes.
Later all, Dan
p.s.
don't worry about the colors it's just my autocad program

Attachments

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I like the ones on the right!!! Plese post pics when done!!!

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
new grills

The grill design on the left is suppose to cover the plain black orginal cross grill. It's the same design as the original, but the bars are 1/2" thick and will be chromed.
later, dan

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: new grills

dunder23 said:
The grill design on the left is suppose to cover the plain black orginal cross grill. It's the same design as the original, but the bars are 1/2" thick and will be chromed.
later, dan
Dan,

Now you're cookin'.

I may be your first customer for this design that covers the original grill insert in chrome. This would look nice in my black OEM grill. However, I do not want the 'burger emblem' and let me know when the first commercial (not R&B) set is available.

Looking forward to this Mod

·
SHIFT_Grill-Master
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
new grills

I might have some grills done next week. I'm getting a price quote on cutting them.
Later all, Dan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts