Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Looks sweet. For those that have installed the bull bar, does this install with the OR Skid plate, or do you have to remove it?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
looks good, can you say bling bling

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LDOTITAN said:
Looks sweet. For those that have installed the bull bar, does this install with the OR Skid plate, or do you have to remove it?
I did not have to remove anything but the 2 front hooks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Not Yet! Wait til I get some chrome wheels and I'm thinking about swapping out my factory side rails to chrome also. Can't afford it yet though. :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
cybertigervn said:
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Not Yet! Wait til I get some chrome wheels and I'm thinking about swapping out my factory side rails to chrome also. Can't afford it yet though. :lol:
ok i take one of the blings back, youll get it back when we see the chrome rims and step bars. :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
CyberTiger,

That looks great. Do you have the off road package with the skid plate? I would love to get a bull bar, but I was under the impression that you have to remove or modify the skid.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
cybertigervn said:
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Hey Cyber, have you checked out Mike H's posts at TT about stripping and polishing the oe step rails and OR skid plate. Both are aluminum and polish up really nice, if that's what your looking for. Cost ya some time and elbow grease and a few inexpensive materials, but that's about it.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
RockyMtnTitan said:
cybertigervn said:
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Hey Cyber, have you checked out Mike H's posts at TT about stripping and polishing the oe step rails and OR skid plate. Both are aluminum and polish up really nice, if that's what your looking for. Cost ya some time and elbow grease and a few inexpensive materials, but that's about it.
Looks great Cyber!!! I may do the Mike H stripping of my OEM Nerfs. I want the new W2W nerfs, but may just strip mine to get the shine for now.

·
Registered
211 Posts
so does that bull bar bolt to the old hook locations? I have not been up under my truck to look.

I'm pretty ignorant on this matter...anyone know about this...are there various bolt on points...and if there are advantages to one verses the other with the different types of bars as far as being a ridged part of the truck?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts