Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Here they are. I finally got the 4th wheel in and put them on last night. These are bad pictures, I'll get better ones when the weather gets a little better. They do rub in ones spot just a little bit at full lock. I'm gonna look into it and see if the fender liner can be trimmed up a ltittle bit. Also, these wheels actually hit my calipers just enough to touch the back of the spokes. Sooo, I busted out my trusty grinder and ground the rough seem that is on the caliper carrier bracket and they now fit perfectly. Very minor grinding was all that was needed. Anyway, here they are. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Very nice Quick!!! Man, the weather looks bad where you are. Can't wait to see the glamour shots. :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
JetTech said:
:bow: You guys keep this up and I'm going to get the fever.... :money:
Ah, go for it Jet!!! Treat your Titan to some Dubs and new rubber . . . Just think, next time, she might go easier on you than the header install. ;)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
those are tight :bling: :bling2:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I like it, very nice. But it just keeps blowing my mind to see these recent pictures with all this snow. I mean I've been up north in the winters, but living in Dallas kinda makes ya forget how long it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Nice mods on your truck. After looking at all your pics I am now hungry for a chocolate shake.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey Quick what's your gap measurement from the front of the tire to the fender well?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the exact same size wheel and tire and I didnt have the rubbing :? Mine are Boss 315's with Capital Megotiator rotational tires though, not offroad tires.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
littlebuddha19 said:
Hey Quick what's your gap measurement from the front of the tire to the fender well?
I don't think I understand exactly what you want me measure? Here's a couple pics and measurements. Hopefully that helps. :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts