Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the roll n lock cover in the two locked open positions. First you open it all the way, then, when pulling it closed it will lock into these two spots

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cool...Javaman! How close to the cab is it in the fully open position? I believe this has been posted before... but I forget....Good pics.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Where and how much did it cost ya Juanacoffee
M4ck

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
majon1 said:
Cool...Javaman! How close to the cab is it in the fully open position? I believe this has been posted before... but I forget....Good pics.
You see the black cover plate right below the window, it rolls right up into storage under that.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
m4ck said:
Where and how much did it cost ya Juanacoffee
M4ck
They are around $900.00 installed, a little expensive but a hell of lot more practical than any other cover I've seen. I didn't install this but there are instuctions on their web site. Looks a little time consuming but not too difficult.

·
Registered
168 Posts
juana...my depth perception isn't real good from a picture. Can you give me an inch figure guesstimate? Thanks...juana have a nice night! :wink:

G

·
That is without a doubt, the sweetest cover I have seen so far. It is a little too pricey for me, but sweet none the less!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts