Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's weak.

What how to's are you looking at? Maybe I or anyone else can help find alternative how-to's if your looking for something specific.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If someone posts a picture using Photobucket and then remove the picture at a later date, then we loose the picture too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm... the brake pads one & the cabin air filter one... I think I was just having a rough time- it seemed at that moment everything I was trying to find wasn't working- & really I was just trying to figure out which brake hose I needed to order because the hot pink duct tape eventually had to go, how to check my brake pads, & if I would be able to do it myself... But I think I got it all figured out!

·
Registered
304 Posts
You're right. The hot pink mist really go, lol.

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't "searching" for the air filter one... I was looking for brake hose info & stumbled into the "how-to" section & was lurking around for future valuable info ;) clearly I know how the search button works, hence the fact I don't have many posts... I also know how google works :) chances are I am not the 1st person to have the question...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I wasn't "searching" for the air filter one... I was looking for brake hose info & stumbled into the "how-to" section & was lurking around for future valuable info ;) clearly I know how the search button works, hence the fact I don't have many posts... I also know how google works :) chances are I am not the 1st person to have the question...
Thats kool.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts