·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All installed.

1) Challenger Steps
2) Aries BrushGuard
3) 2 sets of Hella 500 offroad lights
4) 1 set of Hella 2500 series fog lamps (55 watt installed on factory wiring) (Angel eye effect as well) hard to see in pics.
5) Access K-Cover

Enjoy!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice cover I love mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey looks great how did u install those angel eye fogs in the factory location? How did u wire it? How did you mount it, ect.... Thanks

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JWe45BB said:
Hey looks great how did u install those angel eye fogs in the factory location? How did u wire it? How did you mount it, ect.... Thanks
Well the fogs have a + and a ground. Basically just tapped into the factory wiring with those and they worked just fine because the factory wiring has a big enough amp and fuse to handle 55w. The angel eyes are directly connected to the parking lights.

The lights are mounted on the back wall with the bracket that came with it. I made a metal bracket to go on the other side for extra support so they don't bounce. I had to cut about 1x1 hole on each side of the housing to allow me to tighten the light onto its bracket when I was done and needed to aim. You can't really see any of these cuts.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I do like all the lights 8)

I really don't like the brush guard, I have seen a few locally and kinda think it make the TITAN look like a chinaman, not to OFFEND anyone. Just really out of place.

YOU LIKE IT THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT :wink:

Just like my TITAN badge on the hood, I love it, others hate it

Looks good !!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Brush Guard

I second that. (no offence your truck looks better than mine) I'm just not too fond of the Brush Guards either. Hopefully Jaos comes out with something like this soon...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Beast305 said:
All installed.

1) Challenger Steps
2) Aries BrushGuard
3) 2 sets of Hella 500 offroad lights
4) 1 set of Hella 2500 series fog lamps (55 watt installed on factory wiring) (Angel eye effect as well) hard to see in pics.
5) Access K-Cover
I like the Challenger steps more and more each time I see them. And by the way, you forgot to list your bug shield mod (adds downforce to help you keep it planted in the turns).

·
Registered
76 Posts
chinaman? why dont you just say ***** while you're at it? :nono:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Schweeet!

·
Registered
493 Posts
dragonhead08 said:
chinaman? why dont you just say ***** while you're at it? :nono:
I really hoped I would not have come across with being negative to the ends of using that word. I am not pregiduce, hell I can't even spell it. I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention. I used china man as a visually discriptive slag term. Not to confuse with "*****", which is a word for a weekness in any form of protection or as an imperfection in a surface..

·
Registered
76 Posts
explanation and apology accepted. Thank you for being understanding enough to explain. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:

Looks extremely sharp..........those nerf bars add to the whole pic!! :wink:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
HHHMMMM...I like them steps alot! Don't have enough lights do ya? I'm also not much of a fan of brush guards. But to each there own. Some love them...some don't.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Looks good. How well does your alternator/battery ahndle having all those lights on st the same time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts