Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably already been covered, But all my pictures I have taken with my digital camera are over at least a megabyte. What can I do to reduce them to be able to submit in the gallery?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
do you have photoshop or paintshop pro or any image editing software. Any of them will usually resize easily. I'm sorry this site doesnt do it automatically like my other site.
M4ck

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, just got this camera and I havent used imaging software. Kinda learning as I go. :roll: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
If you use outlook express you could email the pics to yourself which will reduce the size so you can post them here, using the email pics.. If you don't have other software to resize this method is a easy fix.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Scroll through the menu on your camera to find the resolution settings. You probably are set to a high res; change it to to a smaller resolution (you may even have a setting called "email size" or something similar). Reducing the quality setting will also reduce the size of your pics. You are saving them to your computer as JPEGs and not BMPs (bitmaps), correct? Bitmaps are huge....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts