Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a red Titan King cab. Am considering pinstripping it. Tastefully. Any one done their truck? Done a red truck??

·
Registered
317 Posts
i did it to my old white chevy. lol it was a huge pain to get it perfect. i cant imagine trying to do it on this truck w/ the fender flares. im not much a fan now though. what color/design are you planning on going with?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Any one done their truck? Done a red truck??
No and no...don't do it. IMHO, pinstripping looks awful, I had mine removed before I picked up my truck from the dealer when I bought it new.

If you decide to go through with it, good luck.

·
Registered
317 Posts
^^^i do like the nismo...w/ his truck being red it might kinda have a R-spec skyline look to it, that would be cool

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Graphics kit

I have the NISMO graphics kit, but never put it on. It is red/silver/black. I don't think the red will ever show up, so I decided not to put it on. The fender crease areas front and back line up nice thru the center of the door handles. It does give it a nice fluid line, which could be enhanced, IMO. Appreciate the discussion so far.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have done it. Easy to apply an curve. If done right it can look good. Red is hard to work with. My truck is two tone so I used the pin stripe to separate black from silver.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think silver & black looks good on red
kocal is that cap a ARE? Im looking for one in smoke and think the ARE caps are top notch. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes the cap is A.R.E and I think they make one of the nicest, interior of the canopy is carpeted grey and the windows have no metal frame around them for a sleeker look.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
kocal, I really like that kit on there! I think it would be even better if the cap were color matched to the truck. You need to put some pics in TOM thread!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I considered a red topper but after trying both colors or toppers on the truck I liked the grey contrast better - kinda tied in better with the grey rims, running boards and decal colors, color matched to the truck was just way to much red for me. I would like to post some more pics but keep having trouble with the file size being to big, I need help

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts