Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen numerous older posts about the pwm and was wondering if anyone has the latest info on it. I'm getting ready to install a PRG 2" leveling kit and go to 295/70-18's on either the stock 18x8's or maybe some new liquid metal 18x9's. I am thinking I might need to be ready to do a pwm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If its in tha way, cut it back! Or bend it back! I havent seen what folks are doing for this but its gotta be pretty simple. good luck!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just put some 295/70-18s Nitto Trail Grapplers on and did the PWM. Its pretty simple. U need small grinder, heavy hammer, rustoleum paint, and a heat gun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2wd with 295 70 18 on factory rims with 2.5 prg. It barely rubbed and did a small pwm. It was easy. Just used a angle grinder with cutting blade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On my 09 2wd, I put on 325/60/18 Terra Grapplers on an 18x9, 0 offset wheels, Rough Country 3" level kit. I have very little rubbing when I am at full lock. I think the newer Titans don't have to be trimmed. I looked at old post to see what the PWM was and my truck doesn't have the pinch weld sticking out that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts