Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Pittsburgh Titan owners in Club Titan? Anyone interested in forming a local 4x4 club?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I am in Chippewa, work in Neville Island.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm also 45min E of the burgh? Nick, where are you?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm in irwin/N. Hunt Twp? Exit 67 on the Pike.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great... it would be nice to meet up and do some trails. The area has the western xterra 4x4x club and they do some wheeling, we could do the same. My 07 just rolled over 10k its time to get her dirty and buff out some scratches....smallones i hope. Its almost fall a great time to get off the highway. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I'll let you know that I've been looking for places to offroad my truck more often. I too like trails that are wide enough for our trail whales. I love to get my truck muddy, but I want my paint and body to stay intact.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im 1.5 hours west of P-burgh
Close enough to do something.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
sleazymatt said:
valencia pa here
Too cool! I drive for New Penn, and am now running road at night. My last local route was Crannberry/Butler, was in and through Valencia many times!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Valencia, PA. I know a few folks that live out that way.

Not too far from Lernerville, ever make it there?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Lernerville is a great time dirt track racing at its best, Bixll i saw u guys rolling through all the time! keep me up to date on a meets i will be in

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
sleazymatt said:
Lernerville is a great time dirt track racing at its best, Bixll i saw u guys rolling through all the time! keep me up to date on a meets i will be in
I used to go there almost weekly in 2004/2005. Miss it now that I"m out here in the eastern part of the state. Have made it back about 3 times there this year.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am fron cresson kinda close to the burgh only 2 hrs away (due to the darn road construction) I may be up for a meet. let me know

·
Registered
562 Posts
choppaboye said:
Im 1.5 hours west of P-burgh
Close enough to do something.

Man Rich, I go away for a week and you are all over the bored. Pittsburgh here. I better start saving faster for my lift.

·
Registered
32 Posts
graystang said:
Man Rich, I go away for a week and you are all over the bored. Pittsburgh here. I better start saving faster for my lift.
Ive been at work all week and our BK is down for MX. So I have a ton of free time right now.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lets get some ideas on the table

Im not originally from Pittsburgh but have been living here since 99. I dont know about the rest of you but Id love to go off roading somewhere. Ive heard of an old mine road in Connellsville, and some place down in Fayette county called the blue lagoon, or blue something, not sure of the name. Anyone know of these places?

If nothing else we should just meet and greet some place, have a cold beer, and talk about our trucks.

Stay focused and lets make a plan.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts