Nissan Titan Forum banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
My leveling Kit is going on today and my new shoes are in I am getting them put on tomorrow morning! YEA. I got a good deal on brand new 325/60 18 Terra Grapplers. My truck is going to feel like a tank now with these heavy tires on. but atleast I wont have 3 flat tires in 6 months! (stupid Badyears) see you all in a few days.

·
Registered
941 Posts
titanprocomp said:
I am from the Kittanning area only like 45 min north or pittsburgh

yet another western Pa Titan, and lifted! Welcome!

Getten down and dirty

·
Registered
60 Posts
See You Guys In The A.m.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Just because some of you might be interested in seeing my truck clean.......I washed it today! But I left the engine alone........

See you guys tomorrow!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
not washing mine till my new bumper comes in and is installed. Metal is lasered and should be on the shop floor next Wednesday. I hope to have it in my hands and installed 1st week in October.. See everyone @ 10am

·
Registered
217 Posts
I hope you guys think of me while your playing in the mud. I know I will be wishing I was there instead of installing this hardwood floor. Take some good pic and be sure to post p.d.q.

·
Registered
685 Posts
lol was well im sure you will be ready to go for oct! stang i will see you at eatnpark. silver cant wait to see buddy! bringing the cam to show everyone how we do it! seeya there jim....cannot sleep to excited :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm glad you guys had a good time! Hope you liked Bud Murphy's/
I wish I could have stayed longer to meet all of you personally, had to go to work. Hope to see you all on Oct. 20th! we'll have plenty of time to BS.

Matt, here's those bars we were talking about.
http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Daystar_tubesteps.asp

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Casparis Trail Pics

I so enjoyed meeting all of you, and Im sure everyone had a very nice run. Here are a few pics from the trail, and Im sure there will be more to follow. WE had some tight trails and some steep climbs and some mud. See everyone on October 20th in Beaver Falls.

Ok time to buff and rub......

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
good time was def had by all! i will post my pics tomorrow. lookin forward to seing everyone in oct. ill bring my gf next time so that se's wife aint the only gal there... lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey Matt, here's that place in OH. Check out the the vidio archieves.
If i go i think I'll just watch.lol
http://www.trucknight.com/

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
My truck is clean already.........as for the new character marks along the passenger side........that's another story.

However, it's just the clearcoat and should dissapear with a little buffing. No worries!

·
Registered
562 Posts
HAHA I am not cleaning my truck untill the 20th. the mud gives me character! I have half of the pics loaded up on photobucket I will have the rest and the 3 vids up tomorrow and just post the link. I had a blast I hope everyone had a good time too. oh and se05 do not be going and getting stuck without me. I got to put these tires to a test. I grew a set after this trip. LOL .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like you guys went out and I missed a good time. Whens the next time you will be going out? Has anyone heard for sure if that titan meet is going to happen in Oct that was mentioned in another thread on here??

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
titanprocomp said:
Sounds like you guys went out and I missed a good time. Whens the next time you will be going out? Has anyone heard for sure if that titan meet is going to happen in Oct that was mentioned in another thread on here??
Yes, it is a sure thing. The dealership is really going all out putting this on. Nissan dist reps will also be there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome, when is the exact date and time. Anyone have the address for where its being held so i can map quest it. (its pretty bad I travel the country for work with no problem, but i still get lost in pittsburgh)

101 - 120 of 149 Posts