Nissan Titan Forum banner

121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
titanprocomp said:
Awesome, when is the exact date and time. Anyone have the address for where its being held so i can map quest it. (its pretty bad I travel the country for work with no problem, but i still get lost in pittsburgh)
All that info is in other thread, but....

Date: Saturday, October 20th
Time: 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: Fire Mountain Restaurant, Beaver Falls.

400 Chippewa Towne Center
Beaver Falls. Pa

If this addy don't work, Fire Mountain is in front of Chippewa Wal Mart, Rt. 51, also known as Constitution Blvd., Beaver Falls, Pa.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
My passenger side is pretty beat up.........not too thrilled about it to say the least.

Going to try and work some magic today.......wish me luck!

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Nice pix!
GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Stang it looks like you captured some great moments, nice pics. Titanse05 hope you can buff out those scratch marks.. I bought some scratch polish by KIT and used a high speed buffer and all mine came out nicely. Let me know how it goes. You are welcome to come by my house and use the buffer, just let me know.
We will have to find a more open area next time, maybe Wellsville, Ohio after the October meet.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I went over the entire truck with a fine cut 3M polish and my tree scrathes are still there. However, I believe that if I get a little coarser cut compound and and then do the fine cut again that it can be fixed. If I had a good buffer it would go quicker.........I have a el-cheapo buffer from walmart.

And to top it all off......nobody got a video of me going through the real mud pit?

·
Registered
562 Posts
no you went flying threw before I could even get out of my truck. LOL but I keep replaying it in my head... does that count?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nick, I was walking over to snag the cam and before i knew it you were halfway through! well i uploaded my pics now to flickr the like is below. I want to thank all you guys for coming out it was a blast. Next time we will get some wider trails and maybe some better holes. I looked over my truck and didnt get any serious scratchs. Hey I will remember to bring the high speed orbital for the meet on the 20th to remove any other big scratchs you guys have. Good pics Mike and Marc I hope everyone is able to get into mine!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, I got an orbital buffer and I couldn't get any of my scrathes out. It looks like crap. I should just keep it muddy. I might need your help and that high speed buffer.

·
Registered
883 Posts
BiXLL said:
All that info is in other thread, but....

Date: Saturday, October 20th
Time: 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: Fire Mountain Restaurant, Beaver Falls.

400 Chippewa Towne Center
Beaver Falls. Pa

If this addy don't work, Fire Mountain is in front of Chippewa Wal Mart, Rt. 51, also known as Constitution Blvd., Beaver Falls, Pa.
I going for a week Nov. 8, I will just miss this...Going to the steelers game my brother has season tickets..

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welp, sorry I missed out on that!!! Looks like a great time. Maybe I can make it back for the next one.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I hope ya can 54! Jim we can work on it if you make it out on the 20th. I think we should be able to get most done between yours and Nicks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks, Matt. I might have to do that.

I had one dude today who said he could hit it with 1500 - 2000 grit wet sand paper! I ain't letting him touch my truck.
Another guy said he has a high speed buffer. He's gonna bring it over this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out.

That was a lot of fun though. I can't wait for the next trail ride with you guys! Maybe less trees and more mud!?!?!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I'm good except for the tree scratch. Just bought some 3M Rubbing Compound and I'm going to try that and then follow up with the fine cut w/buffer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
The pic's look great Matt. Ill see you at the meet in October. I contacted Nemacolin woodlands today. I found out from a neighbor that they have an off road park there, lol for toyota cj's and hummers, check out their web site. I sent them an email asking for a price if we brought in some Titan owners. My neighbor said my truck wouldnt make the course...I told him we pull out stuck hummers for breakfast...we'll see. But definately we need to bring everyone together after the October meet. Marc check on Wellsville, Ohio.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I already told chopaboye that after the 20th we want to go to wellsville and we are going to work around his schedule so he can go and show us around. he also said he may be able to make it to the meet on the 20th too. and as for the scratches I am not even attempting to get any of them out. I talked to the guy that details my truck today and he said he will try and get everything out for me. only on scratch scares me, the rest should come out.... except for the ones in the black plastic... does anyone know how I can get them out? they are bad. I was under my truck with the pressure washer today in my swim trunks LOL. boy it was muddy

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've seen platic restorer at Autozone. Its next to the Mcquires scratch X. I never used it, might be worth a try

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, the tree scratch is the worst.

Nemacolin sounds good to me... even closer to my house.

Swim trunks!! Good idea. I think Nick mentioned that also.

We need to get that big black truck out there next time!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I hear that Nemacolin Woodlands trail is pretty tough. I parked next to an H2 at a Penn State Game last year. He had BFG M/T's and a big winch mounted on the front. I started talking to him and he said that he goes down to Nemacolin to run the course there. He said he uses the winch almost every time he goes there. He had several stickers on the back window about it too.

Here is the website: http://www.nemacolin.com/DRIVINGACADEMY

And it appears as though it's "Driving Academy", and it's not cheap: $300-$400 per vehicle!!!!

It does state this though:

Group Events/Owner Excursions
The Off-Road Driving Academy is a prime location for group off-road and corporate events. Special events can be customized to meet the needs of any group. Bring your own vehicle and have our instructors guide you through our course situated in the Laurel Highlands. You will learn how to properly use your vehicle while navigating through specific off-road conditions. Trips are also available for the experienced off-road enthusiast.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts