Nissan Titan Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
sleazymatt said:
hmmmm might be an interesting visit!
It sounds good, but if it's gonna cost more than $50, count me out!! I'd rather spend my money on truck parts than padding Joe Hardy's pockets!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wait till it snows and go to lynn run state park or anywhere on the ridge for that matter.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I have emailed them and asked what it would cost if we had 5 or more Titans gather at their site. I havent heard anything yet but you are right im not paying some millionaire $300 to play in his mud hole.....we shall see. Wellsville sounds great and im sure there wont be any tree sctaches there. Boy I hope we get some deep snow this winter we can have some fun then.
I use back to black by Mothers on all my black plastic. My door pillars took a direct hit but with the back to black they dont lool too bad. MY black mirrors also got a good scratching and again the back to black seemed to make them look much better. Just wipe on and wipe off grasshopper.......

·
Registered
685 Posts
ah daniel san you learn quick. I will never forget a couple years ago i was in vegas for work and who did i see stone colded at the bar? Pat Morita plastered hitting on all the waitresses..... priceless

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Who is Pat Morita? Never mind, it's Mr. Miagee.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Nemacolin

I got a reply from Nemacolin on there price to run their trails. I know we wont pay this amount but here it is.

Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Off-Road Driving Academy
The Activities Team at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort believes that innovative ideas originate when groups of people play together. As Plato once said, “You can learn more about an individual during an hour of play than in a year of conversation.”

Off-Road Driving Academy Duration: 2 hours

The Off-Road Driving Academy at Nemacolin Woodlands has the only courses in the country constructed solely to show off its impressive off-road capabilities. You’ll crawl up 22-inch vertical steps and inch down rocky descents. Power up 60% inclines. And see for yourself why the military chooses these vehicles for the rigors of every day use. With three instructional courses, and 20 miles of terrain situated on 600 acres with every type of obstacle imaginable-muddy ponds, logs, precarious side slopes, rock crossing, steep inclines, and vertical ledges –you are sure to have a memorable experience!

Experience “The Rock”, “The Crater” and “The Trails”.

Additional Information for Group Excursions

- The trip will begin on “The Rock”. The Rock is the crown jewel of instructional courses; this course is designed to demonstrate the capabilities and introduce you to proper driving techniques. Here, training will take place on our two-story observation deck as well as behind the wheel. Key elements may include: 60% incline, 40% side slope, vertical steps, water fording, clearance demonstrations, rock crawls and a log crossing.

- Next, the group will move onto “The Crater” portion of the program. Designed to challenge and entertain drivers of all skill levels. The Crater is a seven-acre, mile-long course encompassing several water fording ponds, multiple climbs, awkward descents, moguls and much more. The Crater picks up where The Rock left off, by using the skills you obtained and putting them to use in a larger, more elaborate off-road course with varying degrees of difficultly.
-
- Your trip will continue on “The Trails”. The Off-Road Driving Academy boasts over 600 wooded acres with about 20 miles of terrain including beginner, intermediate and advanced trails. The entire group will experience all three of these abilities. This is where all of your experience comes together, enabling you to conquer terrain once considered impassable.

- The Off-Road Driving Academy is offered 365 days a year. Comfortable clothing and outdoor footwear are recommended, as some time outside the vehicle should be expected.
- All vehicles are operated at speeds of 5mph or less.

Bring Your Own Group of Vehicles
$119.00/vehicle inclusive

THANK YOU for your interest in a customized program that is perfect for your group! I look forward to speaking with you soon about our recreation! Cristy Laudadio. Recreation Group Sales Manager. 724.329.6457 or via email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is this a dead topic? I'm near Cranberry Twp Butler County. Looking for some new friends. No creepy business lol.
Driving stock, fully loaded 2018 Pro4x and about to start modifications. Really just looking for friendship and a hobby. I don't know of any place to go offroading but interested in all things Nissan. Especially Titans. Love this truck.

Previously owned
2011 Xterra
2003 Xterra
2010 Altima
2010 Rogue
2013 Rogue

Current DD
2018 Titan Pro-4x

141 - 149 of 149 Posts