Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hopefully you can help as I have a 4 hour ride on Friday and it doesn't look like I will have any music. I just picked up my 2010 Pro4X from the dealer for the control arm recall. I left and about 10 min. later my stereo lost all sound. I left the radio on (after trying XM, Tuner, and a CD) none of which had any audio output, and about 2 min. later a loud pop came out of all of the speakers and the sound came back for about 1 min. Then it went quiet again...roughly 2 min later, same thing. I tried using the Bluetooth when the stereo did have sound and it was working, then the sound output on that stopped until I heard the pop again. Does anyone know if the bluetooth is tied into the factory amp?? Has anyone had this issue. I did call the dealer but they want me to leave the truck again which is not an option this weekend. I assume it is a bad amp??? Any input? Thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.