Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I want you to welcome www.AlamoOil.com to CT as our newest sponsor. Please check out there site and if you have questions post them here for AlamoMike to help you out.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Hi, Mike. Glad to see you here. I'll see you in San Antonio in a couple of weeks.

Steve

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Wellcome To CT!!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Welcome to C.T.!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome to the club. I will probably be purchasing some amsoil for my jetski sometime. Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is great! This is really an active forum. If any of you are in SATX please look me up. I sure see alot of Titan on the road. When is the next update on the truck scheduled?

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
alamomike said:
This is great! This is really an active forum. If any of you are in SATX please look me up. I sure see alot of Titan on the road. When is the next update on the truck scheduled?
wakeboarder2186 is from SATX..he has a lifted blue crew cab. dova is also from SATX..he has a lifted blue crew cab as well.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Welcome!

Do you ship? I'm getting ready to get the dino crap out of our new GT.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
welcome after I run this 5000 of royal purple I'll give the AO a try.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Amsoil Ships

PenguinLE said:
Welcome!

Do you ship? I'm getting ready to get the dino crap out of our new GT.
Yes, Amsoil ships. There are three methods of purchasing Amsoil. You would go to www.alamooil.com then select the method.
1. Retail: select the button on the left side page labeled, online store

2. Wholesale: select wholesale button, then select Preferred Customer, there is a $20.00 cost to become a member of the buying club. Then you buy products at 25% discount. You are able to all Amsoil products and partner products at a discount. This would be less expensive then me reshipping the products.

There is another method, but you need to call me at 210.391.6917 and I will explain.

Thanks much,
Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts