Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank Jason (owner of Burtman Industries). Jason has decided to sponsor the site on a 4 month trial. Please show them our appreciation by visiting www.BurtmanIndustries.com If you have any questions about these kits this is the place to ask them. Jason will answer your questions personally.
M4ck

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
Thanks for the intro.

All kits are now on special for $299. Savings of about $30 off the regular price. Pics of the different layouts are now on the website. This price is for real wood and real carbon. We can also do synthetic wood for less, but I'm just showing the real now as it looks the best.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
JasonB said:
Thanks for the intro.

All kits are now on special for $299. Savings of about $30 off the regular price. Pics of the different layouts are now on the website. This price is for real wood and real carbon. We can also do synthetic wood for less, but I'm just showing the real now as it looks the best.
Welcome Jason!!! You and I e-mailed back & forth for 2 days a couple of weeks ago. Got my samples a few days ago!!!

Deb

·
Registered
320 Posts
No brushed aluminum?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He has them you will have to ask for them. THey are still updating their site.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Jason,

Thanks for the support, I will definately be picking up the pedal pads. The wood interior looks great as well (best I have seen).

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Cheers to the new sponsor. Hopefully you will be around beyond the 4 month trial basis. Those kits are nice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
sweet, you may have to hook me up in the near future. How much $$$?

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
hey jason, how many pieces are in your kits. does include the stering wheel control covers. thanks, john

·
Vendor
1,843 Posts
got_titan said:
hey jason, how many pieces are in your kits. does include the stering wheel control covers. thanks, john
You can see all the layouts on the website, after you pick your vehicle and then "more pictures"

Around 25 I think. None for steering. We've had complaints on those type of pieces and seeing the trim from underneath on edges, etc. We only make those for some models. Overall, I think our kit makes up for it as a whole.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts