Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the polarity output for a nissan titan???
Positive, Negative, or Reverse????
Is this the same for all nissans??
Thank you for the replies

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
You will have to be more specific in your question. I have no idea what you are asking.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your Door lock switch will have at least 2 trigger wires, one for locking your doors called the LOCK wire, and one for unlocking your doors called the UNLOCK wire. Your switch will also have one sender wire. When the sender wire connects to a trigger wire your doors will activate (lock or unlock).
There are three types of switches, Negative locking(3 are neg.), Positive locking(3 are Pos.), and Reverse Polarity locking(12v).

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Sorry buddha but I'm out of this one. Perhaps one of our electrical wizards can help because I still don't understand your question. Sorry man.... :oops:

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
I may have the info you are looking for. The door switches for the locks ground when operated. This ground signal is sent to the BCM. The BCM then sends a +12 volt signal to the door locks, for both lock and unlock. The lock/unlock actuators have a common ground. When the remote is used the keyless receiver detects the RF signal and sends the command to the BCM thru the CAN.

·
Registered
153 Posts
negative locks, found in the driver door module( in door)

lock---blue
unlock---red (double pulse)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts