Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm 2 weeks into owning my Titan. Great truck! Anyway, there's a popping noise I can't seem to figure out. When I release the brake to hit the gas, there's some pop under the floorboard. A buddy of mine said its either the bushings, or the brakes hitting something as they release. Any ideas???

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've had my 05 crew cab about 19 months now and i just had that problem. I just got it fixed and it was a loose transmission mount.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Does it do it only after starting it up and never again until you turn it off and start it up again? If so, it is the self ABS test. If this describes it, then notice how fast you are going when it does it, it should be around 12 mph.

If the above situation does not describe it, take it in and tell them to find it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shailey,

It does it all the time. Every stop and go...I told them it was transmission mounts as mrgolden78 suggested, they're looking into it now

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any luck on finding the popping noise? I’m having the same issue on my 2011 pro4x and have taken it to a mechanic twice and both times could not diagnose the popping noise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts