Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Kyle the other day and he said there is a possibility of a B-pipe group buy. So if you are interested. Post up below. I will compile from the different sites and see what he can do when or if we get enough response.

1. Sftail1990

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Just wondering what the group buy price would be, I think I want to upgrade my b pipes to 2.25".

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated list for today of those interested.

Updated list from all the major Titan forums.

1. Sftail1990
2. gary748
3. halfoftwo
4. BBtruck
5. BAD 24/7
6. titanse05
7. sc186
8. xtremepullups
9. esparza4217
10. Panman06

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
What's the price on these?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will these B-pipes throw the Check Engine Light? I don't feel like dealing with Uprev (had some bad experiences with GM custom tuners in the past), so, will I get any benefit from B-pipes with the Bully Dog/Nismo CAI/Nismo Catback combination? If all is good, then I'm in.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Update today from [email protected] on MT:

OK, so I've talked with my Manager's and I have some updates.

Turns out, during this whole group buy deal and researching the costs and what not. We're actually going to be forced to raise the price of these after this $425.00 group is completed. The price will go up above the original $450.00 price. I think over $500.00 slightly.

Well, this was a waste of time as I expected. Anyway, I just ordered two Magnaflow 94035 Cats from here for $116.80 shipped: MAGNAFLOW HI FLOW UNIVERSAL CONVERTER 94035 Coupon code is bestoffer4

Going to a local exhaust shop to have them either installed on my OEM b-pipe or have a new b-pipe made up from scratch. I will probably go the new route and have the bung installed after the cat itself since some were still getting the CEL using the magnaflow bung.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.