Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sticky for the wheels is nice, but we need a sticky of some fender flares.Different colored trucks,painted,unpainted, different brands.All in one nice easy place for people who are the fence about them to come have a looksee.So all those who have them and wouldn't mind posting a pic or two..help some lazy..not wanting to search..peoples like me out.Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
I have the bushwacker fender flares. Here are some pics.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,121 Posts
Bushwacker here also, my sig pic has one too. My truck is 4x4 and has a PRG mini-lift (1.3" front & 1" rear) with stock wheels and tires, so you can compare the size to your truck. If you have a light colored truck, and mount unpainted bushwackers, it visually pulls the wheel well up higher, and makes the truck look taller IMO.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
coyotesniper said:
Is it just me or are you aired WAY down in that first pic?
It's just you......I was parked on an incline so more weight was shifted to the driver's side. I run 35 lbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,503 Posts
titanse05 said:
It's just you......I was parked on an incline so more weight was shifted to the driver's side. I run 35 lbs.
35 lbs? Thats it? I have 50 in mine and we run the same size tire. I guess thats the difference in tire companies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
coyotesniper said:
35 lbs? Thats it? I have 50 in mine and we run the same size tire. I guess thats the difference in tire companies.
I tested for the proper pressure on mine by using sidewalk chalk and a parking lot. I started at 50 lbs and the chalk was only wearing off in the center three lugs. I slowly adjusted down till the wear was completely uniform and I ended up at 35 lbs COLD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,503 Posts
titanse05 said:
I tested for the proper pressure on mine by using sidewalk chalk and a parking lot. I started at 50 lbs and the chalk was only wearing off in the center three lugs. I slowly adjusted down till the wear was completely uniform and I ended up at 35 lbs COLD.
So you rub chalk on your treads and drive until the chalk rubs off across the whole tread pattern? I might try that. Did you just use one of those HUGE pieces of sidewalk chalk?
 

·
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
Joined
·
6,553 Posts
I prefer mine without flares, but I do like the painted to match Bushwackers! It really gives it a finished look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
Here are a couple more. Thanks for diggin those out Rider...

 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top