Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Griffey said:
Well I found this for the only option on the net today:

http://www.customautotrim.com/products/moldings/door.htm

Was thinking of trying the L-shaped stuff.Problem is you can't really tell how it will work or how big it is until I have it.I guess someone has got to be an oinker...may as well be me.
Okay ... I'm gonna keep a close eye on this thread. I only have two mods left b4 I retire (of course the MM Guard/Winch/Lights are all still pending and awaiting powder). One of the two are these BW's on my White truck and my Traction Bars.

Griffey ...please continue to give us tid bits along the way, because I HAVE to have mine done in White as well or i don't even want em. (lol)

BTW ... It might not hurt to PM Supadupaj. I saw his BW's painted to match his truck at OT II and they looked Gorgeous !!! Thats what got me so re-excited about this mod .. after seeing his in person.

Either way keep me posted via a PM or give us reports right here. Thks man !

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wow I like how Kristi's killen flares are runnin board/ flare combo thats pretty cool. Titanse05 running board did the same thing went all the way back to the rear tire. I like both of these options. Titan where did you get your running boards from?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
STLTitan said:
Wow I like how Kristi's killen flares are runnin board/ flare combo thats pretty cool. Titanse05 running board did the same thing went all the way back to the rear tire. I like both of these options. Titan where did you get your running boards from?
Here you go! Best $10 I've spent....LOL

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20129

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
ChicksDigEmToo said:
you bugger....rubbing it in again!!! shame shame! lol
Actually someone asked me about them.......besides I would never rub it in.
:thumbsup-big: :dance2-big: :weird3-big: :zunge2-big: :huepf2-big: :anheizer-big: :dance-big: :moonwalk2-big:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
i just saw where they have them in solid black....hummmmmmmm

maybe when I have some extra pennies. It's getting a little hard getting in and out of the truck without steps.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts