Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to sell my titan back to dealer because they sold me a truck without the vin # and I cant get plates on it. long story short, I only had this stuff on for 3 months and had to take it off. paid $2400 for everything and looking to get $1800 out of it. i would prefer local pickup, but am willing to ship if we use paypall or something. this is a great setup as many members on here will attest. here is what i have.

camburg 1.00" uni-ball upper control arms with greasable zerks
sway-a-way extended travel coilovers with red 700# springs
prg cam bolt kit (needed on 06' and newer) for lower control arms
deaver c-30 3-leaf spring pack
prg heavy duty shackles with adjustable height (0,-1/2",-1")
radflo extended travel 2.0 resivoir shocks (3" more travel than stock)
energy suspension progressive over-sized bumps for rear (you weld to frame)
longer u-bolts for the deaver pack with washers and bolts (thicker than stock

i paid somewhere around $2420 for all this stuff. the only thing i could think of that i didnt buy was the delrin lower control arm spacers and they were $40 for all for of them at prg.

asking $1800 and i think it is a good deal because i only drive 5 miles to work and i only had it on for 3 months and i only actually "used" it 3 times in where we ride our dirtbikes and it performed as designed. this is as good as new for $600 cheaper. i will not seperate so please dont ask. i want to sell it as a package first. i live in pueblo, co. (719) 242-3304 Nick. leave message or send text if i dont answer.

thanks for looking

·
Registered
61 Posts
im interested in deavers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought a 2008 crew cab pro-4x with low miles so I will put everything on unless someone wants this setup for $1600 + shipping. hopefully i wont have any check engine lights on this one like my last. I love these trucks and it took me a month to find one that had decent miles/price. thanks for you interest. I will install everything around the week of Sept. 12th if no one is interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LAST CHANCE!!! $1400+ shipping. im in zip code 81005 if you want to figure out. let me know before this weekend because you wont hear from me and everything is going on my truck. there are maybe 3000 miles on everything. 719-242-3304 leave text or voice message, working graveyards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.