Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys. I want to level out the front. I am replacing the front shocks with billsteins and wanted to also just lift the front.

What is good to do, the 1.5 or 2"? i wanted to also change out the rear shackles while I am at it. so I am ordering those also. march is here. finally Spring is coming to PA. finally can work on my truck!

any deals going on with billsteins? let me know if you guys got any deals

thanks. I have been on many sites, but maybe there is a place you guys suggest.

thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
guys. I want to level out the front. I am replacing the front shocks with billsteins and wanted to also just lift the front.

What is good to do, the 1.5 or 2"? i wanted to also change out the rear shackles while I am at it. so I am ordering those also. march is here. finally Spring is coming to PA. finally can work on my truck!

any deals going on with billsteins? let me know if you guys got any deals

thanks. I have been on many sites, but maybe there is a place you guys suggest.

thanks
Chris
Need to know what year, cab size, bed length, and whether 4wd or not before I can offer an opinion

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an 2004, king cab, 4x4. stock suspension. the back looks way up in the air and I think that if 2" front works, then I would go for that. Or will the alignment be an issue??

thanks for the help

Chris

·
Registered
304 Posts
alignment will be an issue, no matter what you do. I don't know about the '04's as i never leveled my 04, but my '10 4X4 can only go 1.5". Call Greg at PRG. He'll only sell you what you need.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
With a King Cab, the cab isn't as heavy as the crew cabs. I think a 2 inch may make you nose high. My advice is take a tape measure from the highest point of your tire straight up to the fender on the front tires, then the back. Then you can see what your rake is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts