Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as most of you know i was rearended a few weeks ago and yestersday i heard a loud bang on the truck well to day i found that my shackle on the side i got hit on finished breaking and slammed into my bed floor so needless to say i need new shackles i have been looking at the pgr shackles and have heard good things do we get a discount from them for being members on here ? and hows there shipping i had to take the truck to the body shop to day and i have yet to order them but i will need them like asap because the bodyshop is fixing it from the wreck

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you need them asap don't get prg unless someone on TT sells them to you. I haven't got mine in and its been a month from when I ordered them. Just go to nissan dealer and get some shackles from a newer model titan.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like how new what year? would they be direct bolt on?

·
Registered
173 Posts
New OEM fits all years Titan. Straight bolt on.

L

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got ahold of greg and he was shipping them today i should have them early next week he said that in 08 they fixed the problem but the newer oem shackles are more $ than the pgr ones lets hope they show up when he says

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Being a critical part, and apparently in stock since Greg said so, you'll get them. They are far better than early and still better than the later OEMs.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got my shackles today and just ordered friday greg really came through on his promise of early this week they are much stronger looking the the stock ones hope they go on easy the body shop is doing the bad side and then ill have to do the other never did one yet but doesn't look that hard

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Like other threads have said, set the frame on Stands, and use a floor jack to raise or lower the axle and it is easier than you think. I've done a couple, and not gotten in a bad situation or surprise so far. Be careful, you;ll get it fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts