Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys was wondering if yall could tell me what problems I may have when putting a 3 inch spacer on a 2011 titan pro-4x. the place I ordered it from said it would fit perfectly but, what I've been reading here it won't .also I ordered 295/70/18 terra grapplers and was wondering how they would fit. any info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are you talking about a 3" leveling spacer up front? If so, you're going to be in a world of hurt with it. Alignment issues, coil bucket contact issues, all around suckage!

Max on the '11 models is 1.5" up front. After that you're looking at a proper lift kit with upper control arms etc.

I've been researching the hell out of this myself for my '11 SV.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
hey guys was wondering if yall could tell me what problems I may have when putting a 3 inch spacer on a 2011 titan pro-4x. the place I ordered it from said it would fit perfectly but, what I've been reading here it won't .also I ordered 295/70/18 terra grapplers and was wondering how they would fit. any info greatly appreciated.
I have 295/70-18 Trail Grabber M/T and a 1.5" all around. They rub at full lock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts