Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome man! Nice link, that is probobly the best price I have seen on a lift kit. Glad to have you posting instead of lurking, keepem coming!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Boy that would sure be nice...along with a chrome brushguard, new tires, rims, headers, cowl hood.......sorry dreamin away...

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have been looking at the different lifts. I have a 4x2 XE I would like to do a small lift on nothing huge. I sure like the look of that truck with this lift though. I will keep it in mind.
M4ck

·
Registered
223 Posts
BLOWZO77 said:
so what does everyone think about this kit?
Oh the kit is baller. But I would only get the Stage II kit with the MX shocks and front coilovers. Their MX shocks are like 6 way adjustable. Too bad my wife doesn't want her truck any higher then it is with the 2.5" spacer on the front. Oh well. i still have my 350Z to play with...

·
Registered
10 Posts
When i get my Titan in a week or two, the next day it will have the Procomp seriesII lift with 35's :D . My only problem is what tire i should put on, Toyo M/T's or BF AT's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Casper said:
When i get my Titan in a week or two, the next day it will have the Procomp seriesII lift with 35's :D . My only problem is what tire i should put on, Toyo M/T's or BF AT's.
Well I'm not sure if anything has changed but I have called procomp every two or three weeks and the last time i talked to them they had not yet begun to ship this kit. Maybe it is now though.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
At my dealer (John Elway Nissan North in Denver), five employees have the Titan, including two salesmen, two service techs and the service manager. One of the salesmen already has this ProComp 6" lift installed on his truck and it looks great!

I'm still reminding myself that I bought this rig for towing and hauling and "rescue" missions, so lifting it isn't necessary. I promised my fiancee I'd keep it stock except exhaust, intake, and topper - something very hard for me to do. I still have my '73 Bronco trail rig to play with...

Anyway, this 6" ProComp lift is available and looks great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts