Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY​
Selling my 17" Pro Comp 1179s with the TPMS sensors mounted in them. A couple years ago I had these powdercoated clear so keeping them looking good is a breeze. There is some flaking starting around the rivets on the bead lock that when wheels are clean is not real noticable. I was going to paint the bead lock to color match my truck this spring, but decided to get new wheels and tires. Mounted on the wheels are BFG AT kos in 315x70x17 with good tread left on them.

I feel like I am giving them away for $450.00, so come get them before I change my mind!

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they still available?
how far are you from dc? am interested... are there any leaks?
thanks,
Kevin
Yes, I still have them, but your talking a major road trip from DC. I am in the Pittsburgh area!

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not at this point, put it on craigslist yesterday and have had 7 inquireys. Did not get home from work till 9:30 pm so I was not able to set up anyone to come. I probably won't be able to meet up with anybody till the weekend with my job. I think it is more then 3 or 4 hours also, more like 5 or 6.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold..............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.