Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Nice pics, but help me out. What was the problem you solved?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
How much did the trade set you back. Sorry you had problems too. Good luck and keep visiting us.
M4ck

G

·
m4ck said:
How much did the trade set you back. Sorry you had problems too. Good luck and keep visiting us.
M4ck
At least we know one thing. He will always be in our rear-view mirror in one way or another.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Man, sorry to hear about the trade. But, glad you are finally happy! Enjoy and poke your head in every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM????

·
Registered
235 Posts
my titan squeaks alot but im not trading it

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
In the morning when its cold mine squeaks a bit but after she warms up in the cab they go away.
M4ck

G

·
m4ck said:
In the morning when its cold mine squeaks a bit but after she warms up in the cab they go away.
M4ck
Mine has a few small ones when its really cold out, but your right, they go away. I will find then eventually and fix them with some foam. Just haven't had the time with work.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Titan_TX said:
[
If that was it, omg, the Ford is gonna have more! :)
actually my boss has a new 04 f150 and it is so quite in there, but there is double the sound mat that is needed in there.
the new fords do ride nice and are very comfortable, but are heavy so they are slow!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've been driving an '05 F-150 crew cab rental this past week. Although it has a more sedan-like ride, in all honesty, I hear quite a bit of squeeks and rattles from behind the dash. My Titan actually has no constant squeeks or rattles. Maybe it is the quieter ride of the F-150 that makes them more noticeable, maybe it is because it is a rental, but it is still a very new truck with only 5000 miles and a build date of October 2004.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
m4ck said:
M4ck
I got back every Cent I paid for the Titan, Had to come up with a few grand So n/p
I will stop in and see how your all doing time to time.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Goodluck to You Iroshau. :D

Chief

1 - 16 of 16 Posts