Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I cant find any decent shocks for the Titan as is I said forget it...I'm probably just going to go with a Pro-Comp 6" lift. It comes with new front spindles and coilover shocks up front and new shocks and add-a-leafs in the rear. Its not out yet though so anyone have any negative comments about Procomp?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
My only comment is........6" higher???? Have you picked out the step ladder your gonna carry around to get in and out with? (joke) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Can't wait to see it. If I could afford it I would put a lift on mine as well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6" isnt THAT much. Yeah its higher but its better then the 8" lift from CST that I was thinking of till I heard Procomp had one.I'll also be going up to a 35 inch tire. I'm currently at 285/70/17 and will go to 35x10.50/17 on the same wheel. That will be it for suspension stuff. After this its nothing but more power for this thing.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
m4ck said:
M4ck, a 6" lift on a 2wd?? That would be different! If you ever do it, I want to be there with video camera in hand the first time you get in! I can see it now, about a 8 foot head start run, then jump!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BiXLL said:
m4ck said:
M4ck, a 6" lift on a 2wd?? That would be different! If you ever do it, I want to be there with video camera in hand the first time you get in! I can see it now, about a 8 foot head start run, then jump!
Mine is 2x as well....

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yeh I've seen a lot of 2wd Titans with lifts. They look great. Really aggressive looking. Especially with the big beefy tires.

And whats this about jumping. I should be able to slide right in. LOL remember I'm a little taller than most.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
m4ck said:
Yeh I've seen a lot of 2wd Titans with lifts. They look great. Really aggressive looking. Especially with the big beefy tires.

And whats this about jumping. I should be able to slide right in. LOL remember I'm a little taller than most.
yeah exactly...I can say one thing for sure....being 2x didn't stop me one bit at Glamis..

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I learned something new today then. I did not realize guys lifted 2WD!!! Is the stock hieght of 2WD the same as 4WD?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pic from Procomp...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BiXLL said:
I learned something new today then. I did not realize guys lifted 2WD!!! Is the stock hieght of 2WD the same as 4WD?
Yes they are the exact same height and actually a lot of desert off roaders here use 2x trucks. Not always a need for 4x. Plus going 2x is WAY more fun in the desert. And cheaper for insurance, price of truck, etc. Granted for some things you NEED 4X4..Like going up Comp Hill or Oldsmobile Hill...

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Granted for some things you NEED 4X4..Like going up Comp Hill or Oldsmobile Hill...
Or getting through a northern Pa. winter :roll: :cry: :?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BiXLL said:
Granted for some things you NEED 4X4..Like going up Comp Hill or Oldsmobile Hill...
Yeah well Winter aint to bad here in SoCal so for us its all about fun....

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
MIAPLAYA said:
BiXLL said:
I am green with envy, I HATE winter!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BiXLL said:
MIAPLAYA said:
BiXLL said:
I am green with envy, I HATE winter!
move out to SoCal...Your winter will consist of deciding which shorts to wear and when you want to leave for Glamis.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I have thought about it many times, unfortunatly, I am like a big old oak tree, too many deep roots to be able to make such a move!

What the heck is Gamis????

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Looks like a blast! Your killing me Mia!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BiXLL said:
Looks like a blast! Your killing me Mia!
And thats hardly anything. Wait till i put the pictures of this weekend up....It was SICK

1 - 20 of 35 Posts