Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys have a 2010 Pro 4 X and I am looking at the plug and play tunners, like the superchip Flash pac and the cortex, also the Bully dog gt. all I want to do is add CAI and exhaust, I dont like the big screen and fact that it has to stay idea of the Bully dog, I need to know on the super chips model does it have the 2 degree advance available and in the performance mode how much can you tow? i would like to turn off WOT limit and set on one setting and leave it but I sometimes tow a trailer at 6500 -7000 lbs, will I have to readjust?? any input here would be great Brett:duh:

·
Registered
334 Posts
cortex all the way!

I got an 04 cc 4x4 , the cortex is fun for the money,easy and reliable. Ive had mine about 2 years and I flash it every other weekend with no problum. When I tow I use towmode or put it back on stock I tow a 21' bay boat or trash trailer that can get pretty full of crap,boat is about 5500 loaded.The diagnostic feature is great have put it to use many times.an d now with updates just btheother day did my timing advance. If you dont want to go with UPrev then superchips is the way to go. go to superchips.com for all the info Have fun and good luck with Just a couple of modes. ( yea right )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.