Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So been working on this grill for the last couple of months when i was bored. Just got through sanding everything down & finally to the stage to start putting in the sheet metal w/ self tappers so i can put in lights. Here's where im at now..

Oh and BTW this is my other grill i got off a trade :rockin:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i'm lost on what you are going for. is sheet metal going to cover the whole thing or just certain areas? is there a design your going for? maybe you have a thread elsewhere and i just haven't seen it. either way, i'm interested in what you have going over there. should be cool.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm lost on what you are going for. is sheet metal going to cover the whole thing or just certain areas? is there a design your going for? maybe you have a thread elsewhere and i just haven't seen it. either way, i'm interested in what you have going over there. should be cool.
Im going for a rugged look to it. The sheetmetal will cover only the parts with the lights. So there's a nice flush mount for them, thinking of putting KC daylighters on.

·
Registered
894 Posts
You should throw in an HID conversion.. My bud has day lighters an they nowhere near as bright as my converted hella 500 HIDs

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
cool. can't wait 2 see it done

·
Registered
494 Posts
sheet metal or expanded metal? I know the some Frontier owners have been adding 4 extra lights behind the grill. They simple split the chrome cover from the plastic like you have, remove the honeycomb with a dremel or etc... and use expanded metal mesh cut to size to fill in the holes. Then zip tie and snap together and re-install. They then fab up some brackets to hold the lights and wire them up. I think the original modder for that on CF is LanceSlide then others have followed in suit with their own modifications along the way.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Yeah Lanceslides looks really awesome, i'll keep that in mind. Thanks man

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
signing up for this one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts