Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to let all know about my experience with them so far. I am researching buying new wheels and tires, wheels that DTD does not even carry in stock. I have been dealing with Matt, and he has made it a very good experience with timely responses, and actual product knowledge. I have made inquiries at other places, and if I got a response, it was days later with no specific answers in the replies, just give us a call.

I am close to pulling the trigger on a package, just a few more things I want to be sure of, but I am sure I will deal with DTD.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am almost sure I am going with this Ultra Rogue. I am just a little leary as I have not seen one in person, just pics.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I am almost sure I am going with this Ultra Rogue. I am just a little leary as I have not seen one in person, just pics.
O snap those are nice!!!!!

·
Site Sponsor
420 Posts
Thank you for the kind words BiXLL.

I'll respond to your last PM shortly. Thank you again for the opportunity at your business!

We appreciate your support here on the boards.

-Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.