Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a Titan and purchased it today. 2004 white se kc, 86,000 miles. Dealer put new rotors and brakes all the way around, replaced steering wheel buttons, and said they put new struts on it, but the look like shocks to me.
The toms light keeps coming on with out beeping while driving, all tires have 40 psi. and I think it might have an exhaust leak.

·
Registered
317 Posts
congrats...dont know much about the tpms but as for the exhaust leak, maybe you should get a new cat back or something :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Check that all four tires have the sensor on..the valve stem is metal vs rubber. Check the spare too. I know in a few cases, if the spare tire is on the truck, and one of the 4 orig. tires is in the spare tire location, that sometimes causes it to act funny.

Also check the PSI in each tire. They are set to rougly 28psi trip point.. and drastic temp changes will cause it to go off, esp in the morning depending on how hot the last day was, and how cold the morning is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.