Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! the name is Brett and I'm now a proud owner of a Black 2006 King Cab XE 4x4. It's not new but it might as well be, there's only 23,000 milies on it. Still smells brand new. It's got all the options except the sunroof. I'm loving the locking differential option, so glad to see a factory do that. It's been modded pretty heavily. Injen CAI, Stillen diff, Magnaflow exhaust, 22" Zinik's with Toyo AT's... really there's a lot to list. I'll post pics a soon as I can get them to this computer.

Thanks for having this forum. I've read through a bunch of the threads and have already started throwing pennies in my piggy bank for some additional mods.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Shoot, sounds like it's got all the good stuff. Welcome.

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome it sounds like you got one nice load truck

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Welcome to The Club

Hi everyone! the name is Brett and I'm now a proud owner of a Black 2006 King Cab XE 4x4. It's not new but it might as well be, there's only 23,000 milies on it. Still smells brand new. It's got all the options except the sunroof. I'm loving the locking differential option, so glad to see a factory do that. It's been modded pretty heavily. Injen CAI, Stillen diff, Magnaflow exhaust, 22" Zinik's with Toyo AT's... really there's a lot to list. I'll post pics a soon as I can get them to this computer.

Thanks for having this forum. I've read through a bunch of the threads and have already started throwing pennies in my piggy bank for some additional mods.
Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you already have a great ride and a good deal.

The next mod? Trutrac if it doesn't already have it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you already have a great ride and a good deal.

The next mod? Trutrac if it doesn't already have it!
Thanks for the welcome guys. :thumbsup-big:

I'm not sure if it has it or not Kronos. I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on this thing. Is there anywhere I can go to enter my VIN # to see what exactly is installed on this bad boy?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Nice looking T you got.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Looks like you got a great deal. Love the stone work behind it too!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Nice Titan! Welcome to CT! An '06 with only 23K! Man that baby's still fresh & it's got mod's already! :)

Do you have a tuner yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice Titan! Welcome to CT! An '06 with only 23K! Man that baby's still fresh & it's got mod's already! :)

Do you have a tuner yet?
Not yet. I'm debating between the Cortex and the Bullydog. Gonna stop by the Bullydog HQ and ask them a few questions first. They aren't too far from where I live.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Looks like you have a fair amount of lift on it too. Looks good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok I've already found a mistake in my initial assesment of my truck. I haven't had much time to take a look at it since I bought it. It's a Crew cab not a King. Once I get back home and have a chance to spend a little more time with the new ride I'll post as much info as I can find

Looks like you have a fair amount of lift on it too. Looks good!
I do know that it has a 6" lift, not sure the brand yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts