Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after weeks of bugging everyone here, and picking their minds, i made the purchase today!!!

2005 LE Crew Cab with Big Tow and Offroad Packages!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully pick up end of next week. Any advice for a new truck owner?? I do need to get:
1)Hood Protector
2)Hard Tonnaeu Cover - thinking about the ARE LSII
3)Bed Divider

woooohoooooo!!!

thanks for all the help everyone

Puv
=)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Congrats man. Good choice. Make sure you post pics when you get it.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
fully loaded, NICE :!:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yea, they also had a promotion for free oil changes for a year, and free tires for life....

was not a deciding factor as i will be doing oil myself, and i hear people are not too happy with the BFG's....however, for free, i think i can live with them - for life

hah

really had butterflies and cold feet when it came to signing! my first new car....first major purchase. Cant wait now.....

Do you guys think i should ask them to install the hood protector, or get it after i take delivery?

thanks

puv

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Congrats on out new Titan.

1)Hood Protector - I recommend after market. I have factory and don't like it that much because it shows the screws
2)Hard Tonnaeu Cover - thinking about the ARE LSII - I like Gaylords. I like the style of Gaylord better. If you get Gaylords make sure that you get X2000 model. I just order mine. It takes 2 weeks to complete.
3)Bed Divider - I don't have one. Can't help you here.

Have fun with your truck. You'll like it. Good choice

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
PuvMan said:
oh yea, they also had a promotion for free oil changes for a year, and free tires for life....

was not a deciding factor as i will be doing oil myself, and i hear people are not too happy with the BFG's....however, for free, i think i can live with them - for life

hah

really had butterflies and cold feet when it came to signing! my first new car....first major purchase. Cant wait now.....

Do you guys think i should ask them to install the hood protector, or get it after i take delivery?

thanks

puv
Congrats!!!!!! New tires for life????? :eek: Would be interested in knowin what the biggest difference is in the 05.
I have a Lund interceptor(aftermarket) on mine and you can also see the screws. But I don't think it looks bad. I'll post a pic if ya wanna see. Let me know.
I also have the bed divider and love it.
Enjoy your Titan~~~I love mine!!! :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Congrats PUV!!! You'll love it I'm sure! Good luck with any mods/add-ons you do! Post come pictures.

What color did you decide on? 4X4?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Decided on smoke. Was first thinking white, but thats a WHOLE lotta truck to keep clean....

and YUP, 4x4, wouldnt have it any other way.

Plans right now are:
1)Hood Protector
2)Rubber Mats
3) ARE LSII
4) Window Visors
5) Cat Back system

Might do a clear bra instead of a hood protector, what would you guys suggest?

thanks
puv

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
what kind of cat-back system you lookin at?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
havent look at any yet

have only seen what i've read on here....gotta get the truck first before i look into any mods!!!

i have another post about the dealer dicking me around.....partially not their fauly, but their price was wrong. Havent heard back from the sales guy, left two messages

we'll see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts