Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I know what to buy?? I found a set of 1" aluminum untappered blocks with a centering pin on eBay for $5. They say they fit Fords with a 3" wide spring. Are they all pretty much standard? And I know I will still need longer u-bolts too. Probley my best thing is to just wait for PRG's 1" block kit huh??

·
Registered
601 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
Probley my best thing is to just wait for PRG's 1" block kit huh??
Definitely. PRG is also making his blocks longer to help control axle wrap.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Most blocks are all the same, but our titans need a 2.5" wide block and if its for late model ford it has two centering pins, neat idea but no good for us. I just got the order in for custom u-bolts that are the right length so they wont need to be cut after installation. I should have the kits ready by the middle of next week.

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
Save a Buck?

Just to be a voice of caution, I would think that purchasing suspension parts, brake parts or steering parts is not the time to squeeze the dollar bill in hopes of getting 101 penneys out of it. These items all contribute to safety.

I believe in shopping wisely, but then buying the best quality I can afford.

When I shop for NON ESSENTIAL NON SAFETY equipment, that is when I look for less expensive products.

Just my opinion, but in my experience, you get what you pay for and seldom does the $9.99 socket set perform as well or last as long as a set you paid $99.99 for.

YMMV

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Most blocks are all the same, but our titans need a 2.5" wide block and if its for late model ford it has two centering pins, neat idea but no good for us. I just got the order in for custom u-bolts that are the right length so they wont need to be cut after installation. I should have the kits ready by the middle of next week.
Greg, what are we looking at as far as price for both the front and rear lifts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts