Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions. I heard on another Titan forum that someone says the Titan has speed sensitive wipers when on intermitent mode. Is this true? and also What is the small grill that is located under the 4wd selector switch or blank in a 2wd case? Is it the ssv microphone or what? It's probably about the size of a dime.I'm sure it tells what it is in the manual, but don't have it with me to look.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
You do have speed senstive intermitent wipers. It is discussed in the manual. I don't know what the small grill is for, but now you have me wondering. I will find out.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah, I don't think my SE has the speed sensetive wipers either. As for the grill I'm not sure. It might be a spot for the temp sensor's on the Armada's or it could be were the door chime is?? Hmmm, L'll have to check that out later tonight. :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
Yeah, I don't think my SE has the speed sensetive wipers either. As for the grill I'm not sure. It might be a spot for the temp sensor's on the Armada's or it could be were the door chime is?? Hmmm, L'll have to check that out later tonight. :)

That kinda what I was thinking, too.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
JetTech said:
Hey scr, are you sure that's not just an LE thing?? My LE had them but if my SE has them it's news to me.
You are probably right, JT. I was thinking of my Armada SE. It does have the SS wipers.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
As for the grill I'm not sure. It might be a spot for the temp sensor's on the Armada's or it could be were the door chime is?? Hmmm, L'll have to check that out later tonight. :)
I don't think it is the chime, it is intergrated into the Unified Meter Control Unit, part od the Combination Meter Unit. The service manual says you have to replace the meter unit if the chime doesn't work. I thought it might be the beeper for the rear sonar unit, but that is located on top of the combinitation meter unit. I may have to go pull off that section of the dash to see whats there!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I have started something now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts