Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who would like to come for... Trucks and Coffee @ Radflo

Radflo Suspension Technology USA
18375 Bandilier Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA

Time: 8AM

Radflo welcomes All vehicles to come and visit their facility while serving Coffee & Donuts. They will open their doors early @ 8am so that there is NO interference with the Annual HB Meet. I'm coming from San Diego so if you want to caravan up at a certain meeting place in SD or just meet there I will be leaving early (no time set).

This event is set. I just need to know how many people are interested in coming so that they can prepare to have enough coffee & donuts for this event. Thanks!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
For those who would like to come for... Trucks and Coffee @ Radflo

Radflo Suspension Technology USA
18375 Bandilier Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA

Time: 8AM

Radflo welcomes All vehicles to come and visit their facility while serving Coffee & Donuts. They will open their doors early @ 8am so that there is NO interference with the Annual HB Meet. I'm coming from San Diego so if you want to caravan up at a certain meeting place in SD or just meet there I will be leaving early (no time set).

This event is set. I just need to know how many people are interested in coming so that they can prepare to have enough coffee & donuts for this event. Thanks!!

When is this?I don't see the date.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When is this?I don't see the date.
Sorry about that... 8am Jan. 26th 2013. Trucks-n-Coffee & Donuts!! Provided by RADFLO. a Display of their products and maybe a quick tour on how the shocks are made. The doors will open up early for people to meet and greet and then roll over to the HB meet. A BIG caravan to the BEACH

·
Registered
653 Posts
If any San Diegans want to caravan to Radflo I will be departing the TGI Fridays at the carlsbad windmill at 0700 SHARP. 890 Palomar Airport Road, Carlsbad, CA.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If any San Diegans want to caravan to Radflo I will be departing the TGI Fridays at the carlsbad windmill at 0700 SHARP. 890 Palomar Airport Road, Carlsbad, CA.
Ill be there at 6:45 am.Are you close to PQ?I thought I saw you at Chevron one time.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm near Pq. I plan on leaving by 615-630.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is going to be great, we are doing a caravan from San Diego.

6:45AM - Meet at TGI Fridays at the Carlsbad windmill, 890 Palomar Airport Road, Carlsbad, CA
7:00AM - Lead Caravan of trucks to Radflo 18375 Bandilier Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708

1 - 14 of 14 Posts