Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which Rancho Shock comes with the Off-Road Package? The 5500, 9000X, :? 9900? Just curious. Will match and put them on aftermarket.
The dealer wasn't very helpful with this one. Figured I would know it already?!? :x

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ranch Shocks

Thanks..... I went ahead and ordered that shock!!!!!!! Hope it works
good. The 9000x and 9900x are muy expen$ive. :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Actually it's none of those. The Offroad package "Rancho's" are not even Rancho's. They just have the rights to use Rancho's name. They are made by Nissan.

·
Registered
50 Posts
wait a minute, I did not say they were RS5000, i said "maybe".Don't take the plunge on buying just yet get the facts straight first.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Shocks

Now just hold oh ther........Overdose........I didn't order those shocks because you said so........... After a long conversation witht the Rancho representative and a careful decision, I ordered those because:
1) Most popular 1/2 ton shock with most responsiveness 2) Within my budget 3) best seller :!: 8)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
So do they actually have the RS9000X available now for the Titan? Their site still says basically "stay tuned" regarding the Titan. What did Rancho say about the RS9000X/RS9900X? How much are they? Thanks....

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Shocks

It really all depends on what kind of performance you want, and once again, how much you want to spend. I got the RS 5000 shock which is
pretty much a good off road/on road shock. Prices are:

RS 5000 Set of four= $189.96
RSX " " " " $239.96
RSX 9000X " " " " $373.28
RSX 9000xPro = $199.95 each (yes, each!)

The RSX 9000X and 9000X Pro are for the hard core in all of us, the Pro
delivering 12" to 14" of travel if you so desire. Didn't ask about availability of the 9000 series, though :wink: :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thanks, ****....I'm also looking at the Bilsteins, but I would like to have some adjustability and don't mind paying a little more for that feature.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts