Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i added Nismo LT headers this last Saturday, i havent got my re-tune yet but still wanted to check and see what the T would run, i ran a best of 14.53 before headers...well i started off in my street map and ran a best of 14.44 (i was disappointed)...then i almost forgot about my track map and switched to that my last 2 runs....i ran a 14.36 at 94.44....then my last run was against a Reg. cab Hemi ram....he asked me to race him so i said i would...i ran a (best time) 14.351 at 94.63, i cant wait to get tuned for these headers, hopefully i'll be 14.2's....anyway, the hemi ran a 15.66 at 85.66, he had been running mid 15 to low 16's all night, and it was pretty cool weather out tonight, i thought they were quicker, but it was stock....anyway pinoytitan came out and had a few 14.2 runs and gweasel came out in his rental 2008 v-6 4Runner and was running 15.2 to 15.3.... it looks like you can expect to gain about .2 with headers before getting a retune

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
good times man youll be in the 14.2's - 14.1's with a good tune! if that hemi guy ever opens up his ears and eyes he can have a low 12 sec truck like my friend here in houston running n/a

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!!! i hope so!!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
kha4079 said:
good times man youll be in the 14.2's - 14.1's with a good tune! if that hemi guy ever opens up his ears and eyes he can have a low 12 sec truck like my friend here in houston running n/a

its his moms truck. lol he wreck his. young kids...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice job guys! Sorry I couldn't make it out... Looks like you had fun and had some nice runs. Was it crowded? How may runs did you guys get in? Who won the O-fivecc V.S. Pinoy race?

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I was running 14.3 all night except for that 14.28. Ofivecc is right on my butt hairs.

Also, tonight, i must add, that i beat a 350Z. He ran a 14.4 while i ran a 14.3. After the race he kept telling his buddys that he didn't get a good start. that he didn't get traction!!!! FRIGGIN BS. HE GOT OWNED BY A FRIGGIN TRUCK!!! :D

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pinoy won unfortunately lol....but we didnt race when i switched to my track map...it would have been closer!!! i think i got in like 5 runs and pinoy got 6 runs in...there was a few people there but there werent any delays on the track so everything went pretty quick

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
what ive noticed,... when colder weather rolls in theres quite a few problems with cars breaking down all throughout the lanes. you guys be careful. one minor slip will land you on the wall. hey pinoy, ill be passing that 14.04 very soon N/A :D (poke poke poke) hehehe j/k man its all good!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Cool it sounds like Wednesday is the better day to run. Nice kill on the 350z Paul! Since Steve is on your "but hairs" let me guess, your placing the orders for cams tomorrow! LOL

Steve I'm happy for you man, after a couple of tunes your truck should be hitting the sweet spot.

I guess I won't be catching either one of you anytime soon...

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gary748r said:
Cool it sounds like Wednesday is the better day to run. Nice kill on the 350z Paul! Since Steve is on your "but hairs" let me guess, your placing the orders for cams tomorrow! LOL

Steve I'm happy for you man, after a couple of tunes your truck should be hitting the sweet spot.

I guess I won't be catching either one of you anytime soon...
ya it would have been a much closer race if i would have been in my track map when we ran....but i guess judging by our best times he is still .07 faster, its not much but its enough to notice someone pulling on you slightly...watch out for me when i get re-tuned paul!!

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
nice times.. yea i wouldnt expect much more than a 14.2 till you can get some cams or slicks which will do three very important things.. way better traction, better gearing for track use, and less weight

i think i might go to the track this friday, going to change my oil tommrow :p

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i think some DR or slicks will be my next mod

·
Registered
650 Posts
Toomnymods said:
nice times.. yea i wouldnt expect much more than a 14.2 till you can get some cams or slicks which will do three very important things.. way better traction, better gearing for track use, and less weight

i think i might go to the track this friday, going to change my oil tommrow :p
Chris you still coming down to Orlando?

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
kha4079 said:
what ive noticed,... when colder weather rolls in theres quite a few problems with cars breaking down all throughout the lanes. you guys be careful. one minor slip will land you on the wall. hey pinoy, ill be passing that 14.04 very soon N/A :D (poke poke poke) hehehe j/k man its all good!

uh... ME TOO!!! LOL.. actually, im not too sure now. when i made that 14.04 pass i had my banks exhaust. now, i have tru dual nismos... im not too sure this year..

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
pinoytitan said:
uh... ME TOO!!! LOL.. actually, im not too sure now. when i made that 14.04 pass i had my banks exhaust. now, i have tru dual nismos... im not too sure this year..
whyd u lose the banks? your true duals are killing your low end tq.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Good numbers 0five!!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
kha4079 said:
whyd u lose the banks? your true duals are killing your low end tq.

well reason is that i can do more with the dual than the single. ive already done all i can do with the Ypipe. thats why. Once i get the X-pipe in there, ill be back where i left off with the ypipe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts