Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I have a 2006 2wd king cab. I recently had my doors painted and need to put on the "V8 TITAN" door emblems.

I purchased new ones so I have the proper spacing and I am putting tape on top of the emblems so I can install the lettering all in one piece.

I need to know if anyone can give me the exact placement specs on the door that i need to place them.

Do I put them exactly level or do I compensate for the rake and put them slightly higher as they go towards the back of the truck so they are at an angle?

If anyone has the measurement from the bottom of the door to the bottom of the "V" in V8 and the bottom of the "N" in Titan, I can measure the same distance and use some masking tape to make a strait line.

Thanks to all who can give me a little assistance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. That would be great. I'll take your measurements and do a temporary mount of the lettering and take it from there.

What year are you and do you have any rake???

The rake is what fouls me up.

I can't figure out if I need to be level or proportionate to the rake in the body.

Am I anal? Yes I think I am.

·
Registered
756 Posts
If you still need measurements, its 6 3/8 from the front side and 18 1/4 from the bottom of the mirror mount to the top of "V". It runs straight across with the rake(no angle). Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts