Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to popular demand, RelentlessRPM has planned to host a test and tune session at Bradenton Motorsports Park. This will be a dedicated throttle body test and tune session that we are hosting to give everybody the opportunity to see what our products truly do on the track.

We will be testing a stock truck, adding an Uprev tune, adding the throttle body and intake, and testing various combinations of our products. We hope to see a large number of people there as this is what everybody wanted.

If any Titan owners would like to come down and watch or test with us, we will take care of your $10 entrance fee into the facilities.

Please let us know ahead of time if you plan on coming. We look forward to seeing some of you there!

Track information:
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/info.html

As always, stay tuned

Team Relentless

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is going to be good. I can't wait to see the final numbers you guys produce.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have set the date for Saturday January 8th. The test and tune takes place from 10-2, but you can count on us to be there a little early.

Please let us know if you want to come!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hope 4 hours is enough time to do the testing we all like to see, not much time to get alot done.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I agree, but that is the extent of the track's test and tune session.
Well it is what it is I suppose, so no chit chattin folks, lets get some numbers, dang I wish I was still in Florida.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well it is what it is I suppose, so no chit chattin folks, lets get some numbers, dang I wish I was still in Florida.
I wish that was like Facebook, and I could like your post.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
This week is going to be fun! 1/8 mile track on Wed. then the 1/4 mile on Sat!

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah im deff going to be coming out

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Cool! So how many of you guy's are coming?

1. gweasel77
2. captainrelentless
3. stormtrooper

Anyone else?

·
Registered
824 Posts
It really has been clear since this was first talked about what everybody wanted. It was talked about during the testing as well.
People want to see:

Uprev data logs on tuned trucks with mods (ie headers, exhaust, possibly cams) We want to see MAF, AFR's, timing, all the parameters that we see when we datalog for a new tune.
Uprev data logs on non-tuned trucks VVT and non VVT
Track times and performance increases with different mods.
Dynos, and I know a bunch have been run, but I don't see a market for this iwth folks running stock trims, the market for this will be with folks that are usually modded moderately or heavily modded.
Before and after performance increases with WOT removed, such as performance with WOT already removed compared to just the addition of the TB.

I think that is where the gains down low are coming from now to start with is the removal of WOT, not all TB. I hope the tests prove me wrong.

Don't see a guy dropping over a grand on a stock truck for this. I just don't see it. So the requests have been there for a while, and for this kind of dough, and if it performs as it is supposed to, then it will sell. WE will all see.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Anybody else coming out to the track today?

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I just got back from the track. I had a great time! I would like to thank Danny & the boy's from Relentless RPM for coming out & continuing to support the Titan crowd! I was the only Titan to show up besides them! All you Florida guy's are a bunch of lazy bum's!

I got in 4 run's & i dropped my times on every run! My Titan is running very consistently!

1st. Run: 14.07
2nd. Run: 14.05
3rd. Run: 13.99
4th. Run: 13.97

I was less than 1 tenth away from beating my best time of 13.91! I know with a lower DA i will be able to beat that time!

Here's some pic's:
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/tat2titan/Relentless%20RPM%20Track%20Meet%201_8_11/?themeSaved=2731940

·
Registered
824 Posts
I just got back from the track. I had a great time! I would like to thank Danny & the boy's from Relentless RPM for coming out & continuing to support the Titan crowd! I was the only Titan to show up besides them! All you Florida guy's are a bunch of lazy bum's!

I got in 4 run's & i dropped my times on every run! My Titan is running very consistently!

1st. Run: 14.07
2nd. Run: 14.05
3rd. Run: 13.99
4th. Run: 13.97

I was less than 1 tenth away from beating my best time of 13.91! I know with a lower DA i will be able to beat that time!

Here's some pic's:
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/tat2titan/Relentless%20RPM%20Track%20Meet%201_8_11/?themeSaved=2731940

Were there any Uprev data logs taken? I am so disappointed in the turnout. This was the time to do the runs and collect some data on this new stuff. Did you have their TB installed on your truck?

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I was really looking forward to seeing what it would do, but i think they were having issues with the control module on the TB. It was installed on a stock '08+ Titan (not sure what year exactly). No data log's were taken. I'm sure Danny or one of the guy's from Relentless RPM can elaborate on what exactly happened. I think it was something to do with the controller? That's what testing is for though, i'm sure they will get the bug's worked out.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Here's my time slip's from today:

These are my time slip's from Wed:

I pulled a .001 R/T!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah man i really wanted to go but friday my manager asked if i could work saturday 9-4 an i need the money cuz i spend lik 90% of my paycheck each week on my Titan so the extra money is good for upgrades lol but next time im def want to comeout or to any titan meets

1 - 20 of 32 Posts