Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally debadged my Titan completely removing the last badges from the tailgate. Then an idea hit me as I recalled a thread where www.ClubTitan.Org decals were being placed below the 3rd brake light so I thought ....hmm... let me try this.... and PRESTO...I liked it. It made the back "balanced" and made the TITAN badge stand out and seen better at any distance. Subtle changes sometimes make larger impact to the overall appearance. (just my individual opinion)

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
I really like that,great job,good looking mod!!!!!

Gregg

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Interesting. But now where are you going to put that ClubTitan.org decal I know you are planning on getting at the end of the week.
LOL

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BiXLL said:
Looks really good! I agree though, no place for the decal!
Burning the midnight oil re: Decal placement. Darn!!! :idea: :?:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL - Am I the only one that put the decal on the back glass? Did I faux pas?

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I like that!!!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
man that looks great!!! especially like the Endurance on the light also. good idea :idea: 8)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TITAN emblem to higher levels

RAWCCD said:
Now why didn't the boys at Nissan think of that? Looks fantastic!
It is great that this idea has a 99.% positive acceptance.
Another thing that I discovered is that the TITAN emblem adhesive sticks better below the 3rd light area due to it being a rubberized material.
I removed the TITAN emblem using a wide flat screw driver and even the entire adhesive peeled off intact & easy from the tailgate but when I stuck it to the new location, It had more adhesion than the original site.
The emblem is also more visible at night due to illumination from the 3rd brake light.
I removed the "endurance" emblem for comparative view. Any opinions on that? Vote Yea or Nay for the endurance emblem?
PEACE and enjoy the MOD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i still say yea to the endurance emblem :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I dont think its really big enough to be noticed by most. I do like the Titan emblem up there though.
M4ck

·
Registered
162 Posts
thats a really nice mod bro. i really like how you balanced the TITAN emblem w/ that chrome tailgate kit, looks very professional. secondly, i say yay for the endurance emblem, its not a big mod, but its the little things in life that make a difference, just make sher to get it on straight this time :roll: :wink: :D :) ... nice job

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think the best part of this mod is that no mater which one of the big 3 your blowing away on the road,they know who just busted their butt!!!!!!!!! It's is on display for all to see!!! Heeeee!!!!!! :twisted:

Gregg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts