Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know its been awhile since I've been on the forum but after getting rid of the king cab I decided to pick up a crew cab. Finally found some time to work on it a little bit. And i just finished my new dash, relocating my a/c controls, and finished the A piller pods. So What i did with the dash was glassed a ipad dock in behind the dash and designed it so all you have to do is slide the ipad in the dash from left to right and it will click right into the dock. From this dock it will charge and give me an audio out that is wired to the system. Now the ipad will be my source for ALL my music in one place, video, navigation, pandora (internet radio), and internet all through the truck. Just thought I'd share a few pictures with yall...

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is a really SICK set up, I have seen a lot of custom installs but you surpass the best

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
nice work! i was wondering when someone was gonna do this one. very impressive. that had to take some wiring know-how to relocate the a/c controls and dock wiring.

·
Registered
70 Posts
oh I hate you now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts