Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INSTALLING A AVIC-N1,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE REVERSE TAIL LAMP LEAD IN THE THE CAB?IF SO WHERE?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Without looking myself....I would suggest you try the main harness that runs along the door sill. I just looked at a DEI tech sheet and it said green/wht in the rearview mirror. I am not sure why it would be there, but they are usually very accurate.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't know of a source in the cab but, I do know that the backup light relay is located in the box just behind the battery. The lid snaps off and inside are all the relays. I used that as a source to energize another relay which switches power to some 55W aux backup lights.

G

·
There are wiring harnesses that run down each side, under the door sills. The wires to the backup lights are green/white.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i will check that out tomorrow,only reason i was checking also, was i pulled out the taillamps and there was a red/blue connected to the back up light?

G

·
NIZMO04 said:
ok i will check that out tomorrow,only reason i was checking also, was i pulled out the taillamps and there was a red/blue connected to the back up light?
I think the red/blue wire is the stop lamp, not the back up lamp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts